- 6 Bedrooms
- Two Full Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeMayflowerW
Contact Jane O. Callahan
NYS Licensed Salesperson-Rentals
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: Two Full
- Bed Types: 8 twins, 2 queens, king
- Swimming Area: Great swimming, shallow sand sandy area between dock and shore
- Dock Space: up to a 25' boat-may be a mooring
- Amenities: Two porches, dishwasher, washer/dryer, wifi, cable
- Outdoor Features: Grill, patio, playground area
- View: Beautiful view looking up the lake towards Elizabeth Island and across to Bolton
- Yard: Back yard slopes, lakeside with stairs as shown in photo
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 10
- Basin: Southern Basin East Side
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 10
A wonderful lakeside house with great views looking up and across the lake. Shallow sandy swimming for the family and docks for fishing and sunning. The yard in front of the house is flat with a patio sitting area and picnic table, swing sets and plenty of room to play. Stairs down to the dock.
The great 6 bedroom house has two screen porches looking out at the lake, one on either side of the living room, the one to the east with access between living room and kitchen with a dining area is glassed/screened, the other to the west for sunsets and post prandial pleasures is screened only. The kitchen is well equipped, has dishwasher, microwave,. Living room with large stone fireplace at one end, sitting areas at both ends. Cable television, wifi, clothesline. Bedroom 1 with two twins, second two twins and third a queen?. There's a full bath on the first floor. The second floor has bedroom 4 with a queen, bedroom 5 with a king and the "kids" room which is a loft area with four twins. Washer dryer in basement. Filtration system on water. The owners will allow a family of up to 10 people including children. From the house the view is up towards Elizabeth Island and across towards Bolton, from the dock it is significantly larger as the property is almost on a corner/point. The boat space may be either mooring or on the side of the dock. Great set up for families.
Owners will allow the tenants to bring a portable firepit as long as fire regulations and safety followed
Towels, Sheets and Kitchen Linens are not included
Please note that the Warren County Bed Tax of 4% is in addition to the rent price. This is on all rentals in Warren County of less than 30 days.
This house is on the site of the grounds of the famed Kattskill House, a wonderful nineteenth century Lake George hotel.
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --