- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 3/4 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeVacationRentalEchoBayD
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bed Types: 2 queens, full, trundle
- Swimming Area: Stairs into water, shallow sandy, 8\' off end of dock
- Dock Space: 27' covered space and 22' open space
- Amenities: Equipped kitchen, Mr Coffee, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, blender, woodburning fireplace, cable, wifi, screen porch, fans
- Outdoor Features: Lawn furniture, firepit, sundeck over U shaped dock
- View: Sunrise and sunset over Echo Bay from the sundeck, looks at main lake as well as bay
- Yard: Mostly in the pines
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 8
- Water: Water with UV filtration system
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 8
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 1
Tenant may bring a dog. Tenants to bring their own sheets and towels. Tenants to leave the house tidy.
Lake George camp set under the pines on the east side of Echo Bay but out towards the mouth so great views up the lake from the sundeck, views of bay from the house. Apparently can get sunrise and sunset from the deck! Great room with kitchen, dining room and living room, kitchen equipped, with electric stove, Mr Coffee, blender, microwave, dishwasher; dining area with table with leaves so can seat perhaps 10, living room with woodburning fireplace and table. Bedroom on first floor with queensized bed, 3/4 bath on first floor. On the lakeside of the house is full length screen porch with table and chairs (also expandable) and sitting area. Upstairs are two bedrooms one running the length of the house has a queen at one end and trundle into two twins at the other, the second bedroom has a queen. Upstairs windows open and have screens. Breezes from the main lake. Floor ac unit on this floor.
Path down the yard including pined ground and boulder stairs to the sundeck and dock. Firepit and chairs. The eastern side of dock has the stairs down to the shallow sandy swimming area, tenant can keep a shorter boat on this side, longer boat may be kept in the covered slip. Western side not to be used as too thin for regular boat. 8' off end of dock. There's an outdoor shower for the times that the sun gets too hot, at the top of the stairs for your convenience, just pull and get cool!
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --