- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 baths Full Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeBoltonWeekly
- Town: Bolton Landing
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3.5 baths
- Beds: 3 queens, a king and two twins (can be a king)
- Swimming Area: Swim from beach or dock area
- Dock Space: 24' space at dock for tenant's boat
- Amenities: Central air, gourmet kitchen, well water, washer/dryer, dishwasher, pool table, ping pong table, linens included, jacuzzi, fireplace, wifi
- Outdoor Features: Decks, balconies, grill, patios, private beach, firepit, shuffleboard
- View: Looks east and north across Lake George
- Yard: Lawns slope gently down to Lake George
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 10
$10,000.00 per week. A wonderful airconditioned lakehouse, great for families with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a large family room with TV area and pool table. Large living room with fireplace, piano with bear, large window area and glass doors onto the deck, dining area adjacent to living room and kitchen. A beautiful kitchen with lakeviews, lots of counter space-a joy for the cook. Laundry room is to the back of the kitchen. On south side of kitchen is a great screen porch looking at the lake with access to the deck large deck on the front of the house which also has access from master bedroom and living room. All the rooms except the laundry room have lakeviews! Water is from well with filtration system so no need for bottled water.
Main floor with master bedroom with queen, master bath with jacuzzi and shower. Upper floor is horseshoe shaped overlooking the living room. Two bedrooms in each wing with a library office on landing. Bedroom 2 on north side with fireplace and a queen, lakeviews and a deck , other bedroom on north side with a either two twins or king bed, full bath between the bedrooms. On the south side the front bedroom br 4 is queen with lakeviews and a deck, a full bath between this and the 5th bedroom which has 2 twins. Most of the bedrooms have a deck or balcony off of them. The two twins can be combined into a king if requested.
Situated on a point with 190 feet of lakefront, with a stone patio sitting area near the tip, lakeviews of the Sagamore from there. The south side of the point has the swimming area with a sandy beach and a U shaped dock, space for tenant's boat.
THERE IS NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY NOT JUST IN THE HOUSE. NO PETS
This house has a 4pm entrytime.
Sheets and Towels Provided for Guests
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --