- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Baths
- 1 1/2 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeCleverdaleG
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed Types: 3 fulls, two twins, cots
- Swimming Area: swim from dock
- Dock Space: 15'
- Feet from Lakefront: very close
- Amenities: Internet, ac in 3 bedrooms, no television, big screen porch,
- Outdoor Features: Canoe, Kayak, deck
- View: Great view looking across Harris Bay towards Assembly Point
- Yard: Lawn mostly on non lake side
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 8
- Basin: Southern Basin East Side
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 8
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Tenant to leave house tidy. No Pets.
Antique Charm! This lakeside 4 bedroom Classic Lake George family camp is situated on the west side of Cleverdale on a short deadend road of about 8 houses. Great views from the large screen porch which extends across the front of the house and has dining area at one end and sitting, including a hammock at the other. The living room has a working fireplace, also two cots for resting. Two bedrooms on each side of the house, each with it's own door to the outside (the story goes that the gentleman who built the house had buckets placed by the door so that all could first dip their sandy feet into the bucket prior to entering the house). Half bath next to the kitchen. There's internet but no television, lots of books and games. In building to the rear is a full bath. Air conditioning units in all bedrooms
Dockspace for 15' boat, tenant allowed to use kayak and canoe. Swim from dock where water about 3.5 feet deep at shallowest but shallower area to the north in adjacent cove, stairs into water.
Sheets, towels, and kitchen linens are not provided
Please note that there is a 4% Warren County Bed tax on all rentals shorter than 30 days.
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --