- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 3/4 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeWestover1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bed Types: King, queen, two sets of twin bunks
- Swimming Area: Beach for swimming
- Dock Space: 22' dockspace
- Amenities: Washer/dryer,cable, wifi, air conditioning unit, pool table, equipped kitchen, family room
- Outdoor Features: Wrap around deck with large area to one side, playground, beach, grill
- View: Woods behind, playground to south, partial waterview from deck
- Yard: Wooded grounds, playground to south
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 8
- Basin: Southern Basin West Side
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 8
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 2
This lake house is among the 10 homes that make up the Westover Association on Lake George which is about .8 miles north of Exit 22 on 87N the Northway. It's a nice small association with its own beach, docks and playgrounds among the common grounds. Beach chairs down at beach for residences, fishing from the docks for the young and old, a campfire on the beach most weekends.
This house is done in the Adirondack style. There's a nice big deck off to the side of the house with lake views. Inside you enter into the kitchen living room area. The kitchen is well equipped, [note that the dishwasher sliders to the deck. The master bedroom has a kingsized bed, the other two with a queen and two bunk beds so will sleep 8 people comfortably. The kitchen-dining-living room, three bedrooms and bath are on the main floor. The lower floor has a very nice family room, pool table, bar area and a second bath. Wifi, Cable.
Just a short hop down to the great Westover beach and the dock area. there's a path down alongside the house next door that leads to the beach. Dockspace for a 22' boat.
Tenants may bring a dog for $200 pet fee. Tenants to leave house tidy on departure, tenants to bring sheets, towels, kitchen linens and beach towels.
Please note that the Warren County Bed Tax of 4% is in addition to the rent price. This is on all rentals in Warren County of less than 30 days.
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --