- MLS # LakeGeorgeVacationRentalShelving
- Bed Types: 2 kings, a queen, a full and two twins
- Swimming Area: swim off the dock or in the sandy cove
- Dock Space: up to a 22' boat
- Feet from Lakefront: down the lawn
- Amenities: Well equipped kitchen, generator, no ac but good breezes, wifi, two screen porches, no tv
- Outdoor Features: Outdoor shower, firepit, dock
- View: Beautiful views of the mountains and lake
- Yard: lawns and paths
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 8
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 8
Great rental on the east side of thelake in the Shelving Rock area. Nice big lawns for playing, firepit, good swimming, views. The older house has been updated and "renewed" and looks wonderful. Douglas fir floors. the first floor with living room-dining room, North porch off the living room and also the first floor master. Porch and master both have views of the lawns. the first floor master with a king, bathroom with walkin shower. The kitchen is bright and airy and also has it's own porch which has just been built and has table and chairs for dining and area for sitting to look at the lake. Kitchen is well equipped and has oversized refrigerator, laundry area and double ovens. Two fireplaces, outdoor shower. No television but there's wifi -it's 49.6 mbps download speed. It's a very comfortable house.
The second floor has bedroom with King ( 2 twins), bath with soaking tub and shower, bedroom wit 2 twins, bedroom with a full and bedroom with a queen. Owners will supply sheets and towels. Tentants to bring beach towels.
Long lawns and gardens on all sides, amazing views of Shelving Rock. Down at the 180' feet of waterfront there's a firepit, a small cove to the side with shallow sandy swimming, dock space for tenant to have a 24' boat.
It's but a 6-8 minute boat ride to Bolton Landing where you can shop or dine and be back to the house quickly.
Tenants to leave tidy, owners supplying sheets and towels.
This is very close to the hiking trails for Shelving Rock Falls, Buck Mountain (backside), Pilot Knob (backside) the Knapp estate park with all their trails. This house has it's own trails also
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --