- 4 Bedrooms
- Shower and toilet separate 3/4 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeThePoint
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bed Types: Two twins, 2 fulls
- Swimming Area: Swim from dock in protected bay area, sandy rocky bottom ca 3\' deep
- Dock Space: Space for 1 boat up to 30'
- Feet from Lakefront: Water on 3 sides
- Amenities: Wifi, Adirondack charm with large stone fireplace, rustic and artisan furniture, books, no television but there is wifi,
- Outdoor Features: Water on three sides, firepit, great barbecue area with charcoal grill and gas burners on side, screen porch
- View: Filtered lakeviews from house, clear from sitting areas and docks (privacy)
- Yard: Bushes along shoreline for privacy, wooded
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 6
- Basin: Southern Basin East Side
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 6
- 3/4 Bathrooms: Shower and toilet separate
Adirondack lakeside house with Lake George on three sides. Spectacular views from the Point. This house set on the point between the main lake and Isom Bay providing extensive views. The lakefront with hedges along the shore providing privacy for the yard where there's a firepit, a seating area and a ring of blueberry bushes, there's a barbecue pit with sitting area and landscaped garden also. The docks are in the more protected Isom Bay area to the east side of the house. Swimming is there also. Swim from docks. Interior has large screen porch on the front of the house looking out at the point, stone fireplace, pine paneling in living-dining room with balcony on second floor overlooking living room. Two bedrooms on first floor, two on second. Half bath off kitchen with enclosed showering facilities separate. No television, come to read and relax, play games and swim or fish. The house is well insulated and has a heating system so come on up in the fall and enjoy the colors!-call for Sept prices.
The house was originally the summer cottage of Oswald D. Heck and visited by Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Parking for 3 cars only
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --