- 8 Bedrooms
- 2 3/4 Baths
- 1 1/2 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeVacationRentalHulettsKimo
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bed Types: 1 king, 5 queens, 5 twins
- Swimming Area: Swim from dock
- Dock Space: 26' space for tenants' boat
- Feet from Lakefront: 2-3 minute walk
- Amenities: Updated kitchen, washer/dryer, dishwasher, no AC has attic fan in main house, stone fireplace in living room, satellite television
- Outdoor Features: Covered porch, large patio, picnic table, table and chairs, stone fireplace, gill
- View: Wooded
- Yard: Some lawn and woods
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 17
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 17
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 2
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
In Huletts Landing on the eastern side of the northern basin of Lake George. Huletts itself a small lakeside community with postoffice, a marina that not only offers canoe, kayak and paddleboard rentals but also a grocery and gas. This is about 5 minutes down the road from the house.
Originally built in 1905 this log cabin was newly renovated. It's just up a path (2-3 minutes) from the lakefront (Kitchel Bay) where there's a covered dockspace of up to 26' for tenants' boat and swimming from the dock for the house. Owner does keep a boat at the dock.
Up behind the main house is a 2 bedroom cottage that goes with the rental. There are 5 bedrooms in the main house (a king, 3 queens and three twins in one room) and 3 bedrooms in the cottage with two queens and a bunk bed. A bath and a half in the main house, a bath in the cottage.
The main house has covered porch and large patio with stone fireplace, picnic table and table and chairs for you to relax. No wifi
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --