- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Baths
- 3 3/4 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeVacationRentalAssemblyPointEast
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed Types: king, 2 queens, 3 sets of bunks with full under twins, queen and bunk in back cottage
- Swimming Area: Swim from the dock either down ladder or down stairs
- Dock Space: 23', may be possibility of 2nd space, additional fee
- Amenities: Equipped kitchen, electric stove, ductless airconditioners in main house rooms, fans, dishwasher, washer dryer, cable, wifI, new mattresses, televisions
- Outdoor Features: Deck, covered patio, tables and chairs on deck, gas grill, dock with picnic table and chairs
- View: Looks out at Harris Bay
- Yard: Lawn
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 14
- Basin: Southern Basin East Side
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 14
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 3
Early June weeks $6500. When the whole family is coming or friends want to come too this is the house for you. There's lots of room to relax and be together or apart depending on how the mood strikes you. There's the main living room with a television area and a gathering area by the fireplace, a sunroom, an office, a large game room, the second floor "living" room and the very large "summer kitchen". Lots of space. A lakefront house with decks looking at Harris Bay, F shaped dock with wide pier along shore with picnic table and chairs, stairs into the lake. The water is about 6 feet deep at the end of the dock, and about 2.5 feet from stairs into water. The lake bottom is nice and sandy. Space for 23' boat, additional space may be available for additional fee. Canoe for tenant use.
The main house: enter through the kitchen off the wrap-around deck. There's a dining area in the kitchen and a dining area on the deck right outside, a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, coffee maker and space for more than one cooking. The extensive living room with two sitting areas, one around the fireplace, the other around the television, An office off of the living room leads to the master 3/4 bath and master bedroom where there's a kingsized bed. Sunroom next to office and living room with access to the deck. There's a "summer kitchen" off the living room and formal dining room with a very large table, refrigerator, sink, electric stove, chairs and day bed. Between the formal dining room and kitchen is the "game room" with woodstove, sitting area, shuffleboard and arcade games. Adjacent to the kitchen is a 3/4 bath and a bedroom with a queen sized bed.
Upstairs is the "upper living room" with sitting area, laundry room, 3/4 bath, bedroom with a queen sized bed and the "kid's" room with three full under twin bunk beds and a flatscreen television.
Behind the house there's a great outside shower-it's enclosed for privacy but a great way to remove the grass or sand.
There's a two bedroom guest cottage with living room, kitchen-dining area, 3/4 bath and two bedrooms, one with queen and second with twin bunk.
A dog allowed. Tenants to leave house tidy.
Please note that the Warren County Bed Tax of 4% is in addition to the rent price. This is on all rentals in Warren County of less than 30 days.
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --