- 3 Bedrooms
- Two three quarter baths 3/4 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeBoltonB
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bed Types: Queen, full, two twins
- Swimming Area: Swim at nearby Huddle Bay Beach
- Dock Space: None, not lakefront
- Amenities: Cable television equipped, fans, equipped kitchen, microwave, washer/dryer,
- Outdoor Features: Decks, gas grill, picnic table,woods, privacy
- View: Woodlands and mountains
- Yard: Woods surrounding the small lawn and patio area
- Availability: Seasonal
- Max People: 6
- Rental Availability: Seasonal
- Sleeps Max People: 6
- 3/4 Bathrooms: Two three quarter baths
Just up the road from Chic's Marina and the Algonquin Restaurant-great location! Spend the summer on the lake and then retreat in the evenings to this woodland retreat. It's just a few minutes away. There's also the Huddle Bay Beach for swimming just down the drive and onto Huddle Beach Ln. Rental May 15 until end of September, the dates can be extended at an additional cost.
Rent plus utilities.
Woodland retreat. This three bedroom house with 2 baths has large living-dining room, cathedral ceiling, looking out at the woods, wrap around deck along the front of the house that goes over to the patio with fireplace.. Large dining table, nice sitting area in living room area around fireplace, sliders to the deck, separate kitchen, laundry room, three quarter bath on first floor. A bedroom on first floor with a queen, second floor has bedroom two with a double bed and 3/4 bath and a third bedroom with 2 twins. There's a third floor-the aerie where there are some twins.
Bolton Landing with shops and resorts a few miles up the road and Lake George Village about 8 miles away. About 5 minutes to the Sagamore. Decks with woodland and mountain views, similar views from the living room/dining room area. Quiet privacy at this retreat with some 60 acres of mountain and woods adjacent and being the second to last house on the road, the last being atop the mountain.
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --