- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Baths
- 1 3/4 Baths
- 1 1/2 Baths
- MLS # LakeGeorgeCottonPtB
Contact Jane O. Callahan
NYS Licensed Salesperson-Rentals
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed Types: Three kings ( one can be converted to two twins), twin over fall bunk bed
- Swimming Area: Swim from the deck, steps down into the water about 3\' deep, sandy
- Dock Space: 26
- Feet from Lakefront: width of deck
- Amenities: Well equipped Gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, generator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, ceiling fans throughout, two zone central air, gas fireplace, cable, wifi,
- Outdoor Features: Lakeside deck attached to house with steps into the water wrapping around to the patio with firepit, eating area, gardens, outdoor shower, supplies sheets and towels, 2 dock spaces
- View: Beautiful western views looking across across Basin Bay and out at the lake
- Yard: Landscaped patios with sitting areas, gardens, hammock, outdoor shower, large deck across the front lakeside of the house
- Availability: Weekly
- Max People: 8
- Basin: Southern Basin West Side
- Rental Availability: Weekly
- Sleeps Max People: 8
- 3/4 Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Very special location and house, nearly on the tip of Cotton Point.This house gets a panoramic view of Basin Bay and up towards the main lake. The waterfront deck is a great place to rest and enjoy with the stairs into the water that is sandy bottomed and about 3' deep. Please note that the floats and rafts shown in the photos will not be there when the tenants are occupying the house.
There are two dock spaces, one 26' and the second shorter space for a 24' boat, they each have lifts. Please note that the rafts that appear in the pictures will not be present during the tenancy.
Adjacent to the deck is the patio with gardens, the new firestove, an eating spot with table and chairs, an outdoor shower to clean off prior to entering or just to have a shower "en plein air" with the privacy walls of course and a charming corner set aside as the "Cousins Corner" for the young . On entering the house from the driveway which has parking for 4-5 cars you enter in to the great room with the gourmet kitchen to the right, a half bath to the left, proceed into the living room area with all windowed lake views, gas fireplace on the left, dining area to the right and a separate sun room adjacent to dining area. Second floor with master bedroom with king sized bed and master bath, across hall from bedroomroom with a king which can be converted to two twins, next to that is a bedroom with bunk with a full under a twin and then the second master with king. Three quarter bath near second master. Generator.
Please note that the Warren County Bed Tax of 4% is in addition to the rent price. This is on all rentals in Warren County of less than 30 days.
-- Information Is Not Guaranteed --